Saturday, 1 March 2014
A questionaire, adapted.
2) If you could meet anyone on this earth, who would it be?
An attractive woman with a legal supply of vaped cannabis, an interest in tabletop role-playing and a desire to play Star Fleet Battles without grinding me into the dirt when she beats me ;-)
4) What do you think about most?
6) Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
Without if it's an option
8) Girls.... (finish the sentence); Boys.... (finish the sentence)
Girls.... are incredibly desirable but frustrating ... Boys.... are potentially physically dangerous but easier to make friends with
9) Ever had a poem or song written about you?
Poems, yes. Erotica. I destroyed it when the relationship crashed and burned.
11) Do you have any strange phobias?
I used to; that's related to an anxiety disorder. Things like many twigs on the ground bothered me.
13) What's your religion?
I don't have one.
14) If you are outside, what are you most likely doing?
Walking to the shops
15) Do you prefer to be behind the camera or in front of it?
Depends; is there a nude woman in front of me?
16) Simple but extremely complex. Favorite band?
Pink Floyd, especially around Dark Side of the Moon
17) What was the last lie you told?
This sentence is a lie.
18) Do you believe in karma?
21) Who is your celebrity crush?
I have multitudes. Currently - no-one really stirs me. There's quite a lot of women who made my pulse race as they were a long time ago, like Angelina Jolie, Salma Hayek, Michelle Pfeifer. If i think "which celeb *now* would i like to want me as much as i want her"? Hmm. Maybe Emma Watson?
22) Have you ever gone skinny dipping?
Not as an adult.
23) How do you vent your anger?
24) Do you have a collection of anything?
25) Do you prefer talking on the phone or video chatting online?
I've never video chatted, I'm pretty shy
26) Are you happy with the person you've become?
With the personality or the physicality? The body - bah, i'd replace it in a heartbeat if i had an option. The character - I'm ok, could be worse, could be better.. I wish i was one of those strong willed people who overcomes disability, but they are freakishly rare. A lot of people go under, become addicts, end up in jail or the morgue.
27) What's a sound you hate; sound you love?
a sound I hate: a dog barking over and over and over, full of spite and rage. But that dog has moved and hopefully it died hideously, devouring it's owner's face.
A sound i love... my lover's soft voice, saying my name as she cums.
28) What's your biggest "what if"?
What if "The Culture" was real? Would I join it? Would life still be meaningful? Would our culture cease to exist in that scenario?
Yes, not sure, I doubt it. And i would mourn it.
29) Do you believe in ghosts? How about aliens?
No, yes, but not aliens that visit earth. I find it incredibly unlikely they expend the incredible resources needed to get here just so they can stick things up our butts. Unless the ones visiting here are the equivalent of intergalactic pedophiles.
32) What's the worst place you have ever been to?
the hospital bed i was in after surgery to remove a facial tumour. I was under-medicated. The pain was off the scale, and has stayed with me to an extent.
34) Most attractive singer of your opposite gender?
Young Kate Bush. I'm not really up on the current scene
35) To you, what is the meaning of life?
User-defined. Do unto others as they would do unto you. Build meaning with effort and awareness. It will not be given unto you. The universe is random. We can choose to have purpose.
36) Define Art.
37) Do you believe in luck?
38) What's the weather like right now?
Rainy and humid and sticky.
39) What time is it? Adventure Time!
40) Do you drive? If so, have you ever crashed?
I have driven but I can't any more. No, never crashed, but I was only a Learner and I was supervised.
41) What was the last book you read?
Fully? Not sure. Medical problems make reading difficult.
42) Do you like the smell of gasoline?
Sometimes. I really love the scent of the old hand-outs we were given as a child - i can't recall what they were called. They were rolled out of a machine, that was replaced by copiers.
43) Do you have any nicknames?
44) What was the last movie you saw?
Iron Man 3 maybe? I loathed the last third of it, but a lot of it was good. Oh no, it was Frozen; lousy deus ex machina, i worked out a better ending as i watched it (Anna represents Summer, but both Seasons combined give you Life)
45) What's the worst injury you've ever had?
Does permanent damage to the nerves controlling the left hand side of my face count? That's the whole head actually; i feel it from top scalp to my neck, and it can slur my speech sometimes
46) Have you ever caught a butterfly?
47) Do you have any obsessions right now?
49) Ever had a rumor spread about you?
Oh yes. I had an ex who was a vicious bitch. Her best friend repeated it and i asked her if she believed it. I looked in her eyes and saw she did not. She told me that she had to believe it or lose her friend.
50) Do you believe in magic?
51) Do you tend to hold grudges against people who have done you wrong?
Certainly; that's called sanity
52) What is your astrological sign?
54) What's the last thing you purchased?
Brunch! A steak breakfast, two large cappucinos. A luxury, but there's not much else I can spend on that's within my budget. There's no movies out and i hate seeing them alone in any case.
55) Love or lust?
BOTH. I've had one without the other too often.
56) In a relationship?
No, and unlikely to be; disability pensions are cut if you are.
57) How many relationships have you had?
Maybe 6 or 7?
58) Can you touch your nose with your tongue?
Not without cutting off one or the other
59) Where were you yesterday?
60) Is there anything pink within 10 feet of you?
Naturally! I'm pink!
61) Are you wearing socks right now?
No, it's muggy in here
62) What's your favorite animal?
a woman, woo!
63) What is your secret weapon to get someone to like you?
64) Where is your best friend?
in my imagination!
66) What is your heritage?
Australian for a few hundred years
68) What do you think is Satan's last name?
Since Satan just means adversary, and the biblical stories actually have him on good terms with Jehovah for the most part (see Job), I'd actually say Satan was just an aspect of Jehovah, so the same as that one I guess. If anything, Jehovah treats him as someone to talk to rather than an enemy.
71) You are walking down the street on your way to work. There is a dog drowning in the canal on the side of the street. Your boss has told you if you are late one more time you get fired. What do you do?
Save the dog. I've been in a similar situation.
72) You are at the doctor’s office and she has just informed you that you have approximately one month to live. a) Do you tell anyone/everyone you are going to die? b) What do you do with your remaining days? c) Would you be afraid?
a) yes b) pretty much what i'm doing now, i've been told stuff like that before c) yes, but over it as well... life is invariably fatal
74) What's a song that always makes you happy when you hear it?
See the one at top!
76) In your opinion, what makes a great relationship?
Shared interests and sexual chemistry
77) How can I win your heart?
be a female i find attractive physically, understand me , want me, be dirty with me,
be there tomorrow
78) Can insanity bring on more creativity?
To an extent, but studies show it kills it off too.
79) What is the single best decision you have made in your life so far?
I chose to live
81) What would you want to be written on your tombstone?
Still an atheist
82) What is your favorite word?
Fuck. It's incredibly versatile.
83) Give me the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word; heart.
85) What's the last song you listened to?
Mr Blue Sky
86) Basic question; what's your favorite color/colors?
All of them. I work with palettes
87) What is your current desktop picture?
I think she's awesome in 'Lolani' .. I'd love to be that character's partner
88) If you could press a button and make anyone in the world instantaneously explode, who would it be?
You'll never know; but there is someone. Some people get away with terrible crimes. TANJ, as they say
90) One night you wake up because you heard a noise. You turn on the light to find that you are surrounded by MUMMIES. The mummies aren't really doing anything, they're just standing around your bed. What do you do?
Laugh. Go look for a camera.
91) You accidentally eat some radioactive vegetables. They were good, and what's even cooler is that they endow you with the super-power of your choice! What is that power?
The power to have Superman's powers without the kryptonite or weakness to magic, as he was portrayed at the height of his powers, where he was ageless, didn't need to breathe or eat, could travel faster than the speed of light, was super-intelligent, and yet could still make love to a woman without any danger to her or others.. he was seriously overpowered and they have now nerfed him to the point where Wonder Woman can beat him up.
92) You can re-live any point of time in your life. The time-span can only be a half-hour, though. What half-hour of your past would you like to experience again?
I can't think of one, because as wonderful as some of those moments were, they were with people who it's painful to recall. I might re-visit a certain lover, only to have to go through that heart break all over afterwards as i remember how it ended.
93) You can erase any horrible experience from your past. What will it be?
None. I need to learn from them.
94) You have the opportunity to sleep with the music-celebrity of your choice. Who would it be?
Who is out at the moment? Hmm. I guess katy perry?
I don't have the emotional connection to current music I'd need to get excited by this question. Years past, I would have screamed with happiness to have Alanis Morissette or Kate Bush
98) Ever been on a plane?
Yes, my father worked for an airline so we had cheap tickets. I went to Darwin a few times. Once I looked out the window - and i couldn't figure out what it was I was seeing. I looked out the other, and it was the opposite hue. One side was a dark, dark blue, the other, a deep rich blood red.
That was Central Australia, and the plane was banking hard. It was a profound moment.
99) If the whole world were listening to you right now, what would you say?
Religion is nothing but a delusion; try reason for a change!