Women do not have to:
- be thin
- give birth
- cook for you
- have long hair
- wear makeup
- have sex with you
- be feminine
- be graceful
- be fashionable
- wear pink
- love men
- be the media’s idea of perfection
- listen to your bullshit
- have a vagina
Men do not have to
- be tall (oh wait, they do if they want to be taken seriously)
- pay for your kids (I wish! We have no choice)
- work longer hours than you (have to pay for your kids or go to jail)
- have muscles(I think you can guess)
- work more dangerous jobs (you know what? maybe we should go our own way..we'd live longer )
- have sex with you (oh wait; we do thanks to fault-based divorce, and feminist based redefinitions of domestic abuse which make withholding sex a crime)
- be masculine (unless we want women to find us attractive)
- be strong and stoic (so long as we're gay, because feminists still want us to be their defenders, HeForShe and all that)
- shave (provided having women despising us as bestial doesn't worry us)
- diet (no, we do have to do that if overweight - because biology doesn't give a damn about gender politics and fat people die fast)
- be fashionable (Feminist: hahaha you wear a fedora! That's so unfashionable! But we don't have to be fashionable, because vagina!)
- wear expensive suits and other wealth indicators (so long as dying alone doesn't worry us)
- love women - unless we're heterosexual - but if you believe that's a choice, you might want to inform the people fighting court battles who claim it isn't!
- be feminist's idea of a good man - we'll be our own, thank you!
- listen to your bullshit - seriously, I'd love to say that was true but your bullshit is compulsory on college grounds know - tell me again how oppressed you are when you are the ones who preaching at us with the authority of the state, and we cannot reply without being punished?
- have a penis - especially not a large one - and isn't it interesting how dick size is the number one insult feminists will reach for?