Porn isn't a fantasy, it's prostituted reality filmed. How can you claim something in real life to be a fantasy? That's just dumb and untrue.
Well, I can see why you would want to say that anonymously, because who would want to be known for saying something so idiotic?
noun por·nog·ra·phy \-fē\
: movies, pictures, magazines, etc., that show or describe naked people or sex in a very open and direct way in order to cause sexual excitement
Full Definition of PORNOGRAPHY
1 : the depiction of erotic behavior (as in pictures or writing) intended to cause sexual excitement
2 : material (as books or a photograph) that depicts erotic behavior and is intended to cause sexual excitement
3 : the depiction of acts in a sensational manner so as to arouse a quick intense emotional reaction <the pornography of violence>
Books, paintings, and animation have all been classed as pornographic. Most women’s literature... is pornographic.
It’s a pretty loose term. Generally, it means “anything an enemy of free speech wants banned”.
Tennessee mom wants “pornographic” Henrietta Lacks book banned from schools
Tropic of Cancer by Henry Miller (1934), Lolita by Vladimir Nabokov (1955) and I’m pretty sure “Brave New World” were all banned on those grounds. Someone might have dirty thoughts. Oh noes!
“it's prostituted reality filmed“
It’s literally none of those things. There’s no market for some documentary of sex work as titillation. It’s not even a micro-niche.
- Pornographer: [Shows Bernard a video] This is the latest. Set in a women's prison. £25.
- Bernard: Do you have anything with nurses?
- Pornographer: Yeah, sure, all sorts.
- Bernard: What kinds of nurses?
- Pornographer: Well, ones with big tits!
- Bernard: No, I'm more interested in nurses who do paperwork, filing, that sort of thing.
- Pornographer: That's very specific. Oh how about this? [Shows him another video] "Administrative Nurses", £40.
- Bernard: Sorry, that should say "Senior Administrative Nurses", that's really the only thing I'm interested in.
- Bernard: Well, maybe we could sit down, open a bottle of wine and watch it together?
But even if it was sex work, what is wrong with that? People exchanging their labours for currency? Heavens to Betsy! Just because you don't want to do it doesn't mean other people shouldn't be allowed to.
What is it with you authoritarians and your need to control every aspect of people's lives? Do you fear that if people are allowed to fuck sex workers, they won't fuck you?
Fair enough, then!